The SHAKUNTLA DEVI SOCIETY, the apex body of New Imperial Public School, was set up in the year 2014 during the pre-independence era when the elders thought that Indian culture, heritage, tradition and ethos must be preserved and fostered. In order to achieve these objectives, it became obligatory for the Society to educate the young people. Thus, the Society was registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860.The foundation stone for School was laid by Sh. Harpal Singh, Chairperson.
The schools built by the society are set in congenial surroundings. They are housed in modern attractive buildings equipped with all requisite facilities, well stocked libraries, laboratories, computers, facilities for creative arts, indoor and outdoor games .
Besides academic excellence and intellectual development, the school endeavours to help each child discover and develop his/her innate talents and abilities. It seeks to instil in the children proper habits , positive attitudes and values such as honesty, unselfishness, self-respect, self control, sense of duty, good manners, fair play, team spirit, dignity of labour, punctuality, compassion, freedom of mind and a rational and scientific approach.
Conscious effort is made to foster pride and love for the country and its great heritage and tradition of tolerance epitomised in the noble phrase “Vasudev Kutumbhkam” – the whole world is one family.
“Our vision is to provide happy, caring and stimulating environment where children will recognize & achieve their fullest potential so they can make their best contribution to society.”
To explore and foster the force of ‘Self’ within the individual to be good citizens.
This is the simple NIPS philosophy: ‘ Belief in Self ‘.
” I Am What I Am.
I am the Truth and Joy Forever.”
- Help students discover their ‘Self’ from within.
- Allow freedom of thought and expression to every student enabling them to distinguish between right and wrong.
- Inculcate such values among students that help them to cross all hurdles and barriers in life.
- Build self equipped individuals who are good humans and who respect the rights and individuality of everyone else.
- Inculcate the concept of academic excellence, ensuring that ultimately the best emulate us.
- To inculcate in our children love for learning.
- To nurture well rounded personalities who are confident, creative and able to adjust and adopt any circumstances of environment.
- To lead by good role model so our children imbibe good quality and take pride in what they do.